This collection celebrates the champions of the Negro Leagues.
This is the 1920 Chicago American Giants who were led by the immortal Rube Foster.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
1920 Champions - Chicago American Giants - Baseball Shirt (Various Colors)
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders