This collection celebrates the champions of the Negro Leagues.
This is the 1924 Kansas City Monarchs who were led by Bullet Rogan.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
1924 Champions - Kansas City Monarchs - Unisex Baseball Shirt
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders