This collection celebrates the champions of the Negro Leagues.
The 1930 won the Championship over the Detroit Stars and were lead by Cool Papa Bell, Willie Wells, Ted “Double Duty” Radcliffe and Mule Suttles.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
1930 Champions - St. Louis Stars - Unisex T-Shirt
Color: True Royal
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders