This collection celebrates the champions of the Negro Leagues.
This is the 1934 Philadelphia Stars who were led by Jud Wilson and Slim Jones.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
1934 Champions - Philadelphia Stars - Baseball Shirt
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders