This collection celebrates the champions of the Negro Leagues.
Known as the greatest black baseball team of all-time, Gus Greenlee’s team featured five Hall-of-Famers - Josh Gibson, Oscar Charleston, Cool Papa Bell, Judy Johnson and Satchel Paige.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
1935 Champions - Pittsburgh Crawfords - Baseball Shirt
Color: Heather Denim/Navy
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders