This collection celebrates the champions of the Negro Leagues.
The 1945 team were led by Player/Manager Quincey Trouppe.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
1945 Champions - Cleveland Buckeyes - Unisex T-Shirt
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders