This collection celebrates the champions of the Negro Leagues.
The 1947 Cubans captured the championship by defeating the Cleveland Buckeyes and were led by Luis Tiant Sr., Minnie Miñoso and Martin Dihigo.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Mo.
1947 Champions - New York Cubans - Baseball Shirt (Various)
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders