Proceeds from the Sales of this product benefit Baseball For All.
Baseball For All is a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Officially Licensed by Baseball For All
Join The Movement
Over 100,000 girls play youth baseball, but only 1,000 girls go on to play high school baseball? Their love of baseball—and their talent—didn’t just go away. So what happened to those 99,000 players?
There is a cultural myth in our society that baseball is boys and softball is for girls. Baseball For All is here to support girls who love baseball by providing substantive opportunities for them to play, coach, and lead in baseball. We educate the public daily concerning the importance of providing equal opportunities and provide resources for girls of all ages, especially ones who are told they are not allowed to try out for a school team because of their gender. Baseball For All teaches players, parents, and supporters to start teams, leagues, and tournaments of their own to create even more opportunities for our girls to succeed.
Baseball For All - Unisex Heavy Blend Hoodie (Various Colors)
Available in Unisex Sweatshirt Adult S, M, L, XL and 2X.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket