This collection celebrates the Women of the Diamond - All American Girls Professional Baseball League which played from 1943-1954.
Available in Men’s sizes S-2XL and Women’s S-2XL, these shirts are officially licensed by the All American Girls Professional Baseball League - PA (AAGPBL) and produced and sold by Teambrown Apparel.
Celebrating the 1946 Season of the AAGPBL featuring the Racine Belles, Grand Rapids Chicks, South Bend Blue Sox, Rockford Peaches, Fort Wayne Daisies, Muskegon Lassies, Kenosha Comets and Peoria Redwings.
The 1946 All-American Girls Professional Baseball League season marked the fourth season of the circuit, and introduced two new franchises Muskegon and Peoria.
Racine defeated defending champion Rockford.
Officially Licensed by the All American Girls Professional Baseball League - PA (AAGPBL) , and the creative mind of artist Gary Joseph Cieradkowski.
Diamond - AAGPBL - 1946 - Baseball Shirt
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders