This collection celebrates the Women of the Diamond - All American Girls Professional Baseball League which played from 1943-1954.
Celebrating the 1946 Season of the AAGPBL featuring the Racine Belles, Grand Rapids Chicks, South Bend Blue Sox, Rockford Peaches, Fort Wayne Daisies, Muskegon Lassies, Kenosha Comets and Peoria Redwings.
The 1946 All-American Girls Professional Baseball League season marked the fourth season of the circuit, and introduced two new franchises Muskegon and Peoria.
Racine defeated defending champion Rockford.
Officially Licensed by the All American Girls Professional Baseball League - PA (AAGPBL) , and the creative mind of artist Gary Joseph Cieradkowski.
Diamond - AAGPBL 1946 - Unisex Fleece Pullover Crewneck
Available in Unisex Fleece Pullover Sweatshirt Adult S, M, L, XL and 2X.
- This Unisex Fleece Pullover has a classic crew neck, flattering unisex fit, and a soft 100% cotton exterior.
- 100% cotton face
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester
- Charcoal Heather is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Tightly knit 3-end fleece
- Fabric weight: 8.5 oz
- Self-fabric patch on the back
- Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
- Tear-away label