This collection celebrates the Women of the Diamond - All American Girls Professional Baseball League which played from 1943-1954. "Schnitts" (a term for glass of beer served half-full) was a nickname for the team.
Available in Men’s sizes S-2XL and Women’s S-2XL, these shirts are officially licensed by the All American Girls Professional Baseball League - PA (AAGPBL) and produced and sold by Teambrown Apparel.
Officially Licensed by the All American Girls Professional Baseball League - PA (AAGPBL) , and the creative mind of artist Gary Joseph Cieradkowski.
Diamond - Milwaukee Schnitts - Baseball Shirt
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders