Merchandise is part of an educational initiative led by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum called “Negro Leagues 101,” which includes a series of programs, lectures, and events along with a bevy of exciting virtual learning experiences that includes a virtual tour of the NLBM.
It will also become the permanent symbol for all NLBM educational programs and initiatives including the development of an Introduction to the Negro Leagues 101 college-level course.
Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc., Kansas City, MO.
NL 101 - Unisex T-Shirt
The unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- Adult S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4x & Youth S, M, L and XL
- 4.2 oz
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. (Solid Colors)
- 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester (Athletic Heather & Athletic Black)
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester. (Heather)
- Seamless double-needle ¾” collar, taped neck and shoulders